Appointment Of Principal
CADET COLLEGE WARSAK
FRONTIER SCOUTS CADET COLLEGE WARSAK
APPOINTMENT OF PRINCIPAL
Application along with attested copies of the credentials are invited for the post of Principal cum Project Director (BPS-20) of the under construction Cadet College Warsak, Peshawar for a period of one year on contract basis (extendable up to 3 x years).
• Qualification:-The candidate must have M.A/M.Sc degree (at least 2nd Division).
• Experience: - Individuals must have minimum 5 years teaching/ administrative experience as a Principal of any Cadet College or equivalent in grade -20. Experience in Project Management will be preferred. Retired Colonel/Brigadier and equivalent with requisite experience may also apply.
• Age Limit:- The candidate must have attained the age of 45 years on 31 May 2014 and not beyond 58 years of age. Over-age candidates may apply for the post, however age relaxation of upper age limit will not be claimed as a matter of right.
• Pay, Allowances & other Facilities:- Pay BPS-20 with Project Director/Cadet College allowances and any other allowance admissible under rules. Accommodation and transport available besides other facilities as per college rules/ regulations.
• The applications should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18 May 2014. Chairman BOGS reserve the right to reject any application without assigning reasons. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. TA /DA is not admissible.
For Inspector General Frontier Corps KP, Peshawar Brig (R) Ajmal Khan
Tel # 091-9212732